Your teeth can be healthy as can be but if you’re unsatisfied with their appearance, you don’t want to show them off. This is where a smile makeover can come in handy. Whether you need one procedure or several, Dr. Preziosi will evaluate your smile and recommend what procedures can improve it to your liking. A smile makeover can include both restorative dentistry and cosmetic dentistry, depending on your condition.
What Does a Smile Makeover Include?
Smile makeovers can include several procedures:
• Teeth Whitening– if your teeth are yellowed and stained, this will help brighten them up.
• Porcelain Veneers/Lumineers– A great solution for teeth with stains, gaps, crookedness, misaligned, chips, cracks
• Dental Bonding– Seal up the gap between teeth or fix chips.
• Dental Crowns, Inlays and Onlays– Used for placing on top of a tooth or implant
• Tooth Colored Fillings– Replace old unsightly amalgam fillings with composite fillings for a natural look.
• Dental Implants– replace your missing tooth with the most natural looking/feeling solution.
• Dentures and Bridges– Restore your smile and eating abilities with full or partial dentures or bridges
Am I a Candidate?
If you are unhappy with your smile, then yes you are a candidate. Different treatments require different pre-requisites as far as the procedures go. For example, if you want dental implants, you are going to need enough bone mass to hold the implant in place, otherwise you will need to undergo a bone graft. If you want professional teeth whitening, you will need to have your teeth and gums in good health.
Anyone who is unhappy with something about their smile can benefit from a smile
makeover. Here are some of the conditions that can be improved.
• Missing Teeth– Missing teeth are unpleasant for chewing and unattractive, there are several solutions that can fix this.
• Discolored Teeth– Stains can happen for a variety of reasons, teeth whitening and porcelain veneers can help.
• Gapped/Chipped Teeth– With dental bonding and porcelain veneers, your gaps and chips can be fixed to look natural.
If you live in the Clark, New Jersey area and are unhappy with your smile, contact the office of Dr. Preziosi today at (908) 654-7100 to schedule an appointment for your smile makeover consultation, or fill out our online contact form to be contacted.
To learn more about smile makeovers, read our other pages/blog: